Click on the button to access and print the counselor application, which has two pages. Make sure both pages are completed and signed before submitting.
There are a few challenges to submitting your application this year:
1. We are not working at the studio, but are working from home.
2. The playground is locked most of the time. There IS a small mailbox attached to the outside of the fence where mail is collected and eventually sorted into the correct business mail boxes.
3. The US postal service has been SLOW delivering some of our mail; it may take 10-14 days for it to arrive. We are not responsible for slow, late or lost mail.
D. Recommended methods for submitting paperwork:
1. Print out/complete/sign forms, scan, and email to: email@example.com. A confirmation email will be sent that your documents were received (you should receive an email within 24 hours; if not, please check with us!) HOWEVER, this does NOT mean you have a job at camp. A separate confirmation email will be sent by April 3.
2. Print out/complete/sign forms and deliver to 706 Graceland St., 77009. Put your paperwork in a sealed envelope and place in the mailbox.
3. Print out/complete/sign forms and deliver to 1703 Heights Blvd, however you will probably have to place them in the outer mailbox. We cannot guarantee how soon they will be placed into our studio mailbox.
4. Least optimal option is to print out, complete/sign forms, and mail them to either: