Mad Hatter Arts Camp 2021
Summer Theme: A World of Pure Imagination
Session 1: June 14 - 25 (10 days) $750/child
Session 2: June 28 - July 9 (10 days, no break for 4th of July) $750/child
Session 3: July 12 - 23 (10 days) $750/child
For children ages 5(K) through 11(5th grade)
1. We will have a limited enrollment of 48 campers per session; therefore
children will be limited to attending ONE camp this summer. There will be an option to list a second choice if a place becomes available
2. Our currently registered art students have priority registration. The remaining registrations will be collected for one week and spaces will be drawn by lottery. You will be notified of a confirmed space by March 25.
3. We will be practicing CDC guidelines for safety with mandatory face mask wearing, social distancing when possible, frequent hand washing, and the use of hand sanitizer. Your child is expected to be able and willing to follow these guidelines.
4. Tuition is $750 per child for a 10 day session, which includes $200 deposit per child submitted with your registration forms. If paying by credit/debit card, we will call for your information or send a PayPal invoice once it is confirmed that you have a space at camp.
5. Camp begins at 9:00 am and is finished at 2:00 pm. Morning check-in begins at 8:45 and children must be picked up by 2:15 pm.
6. If we do not have an immediate space, your payment will not be deposited and you will be notified that you are on a waiting list.
7. You can indicate a 1st & 2nd choice of which camps to attend, and we'll do our best to place you in ONE of those camps.
8. We will not have our usual end-of-camp Showcase on the last Friday of each session.
9. To help reduce traffic inside our rooms and hallways, no adults (other than our staff) will be allowed inside the buildings at any time.
10. Detailed information about camp will be sent to confirmed families just before camp begins